|Price||RM614.25 - RM819.00|
Better sheets, better sleep, better life. Tencel™ fabrics offer you softness, breathability, a cooling sheet that will make your sleep no worries.
FREE Shipping for orders over RM150.
We provide 30 days guarantee period.
"Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings."
Our products are contain 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers made from cellulose which is found from certified material wood. It bears a resemblance to silk while being more breathable and moisture absorbing.
- Botanic origin fibers which are sustainable and unfavorable for bacterial growth
- Environmental friendly produced fiber by reusing the water and solvents of the spinning process up to 99%
- Natural thermal regulating mechanism, keeping your skin feeling cool and dry
- Smooth and silky soft feel moisture absorption and gentleness to skin, it is excellent for people with sensitive skin
- Breathable, supporting the body’s natural temperature regulating properties
TENCEL™ Lyocell fabric made from cellulose which is found from certified material wood. TENCEL™ branded lyocell is highly breathable, eco-friendly, extremely smooth silky soft and gentle to skin.
However, you might have gotten your sheets and now scratching your head how to wash my bed sheets that contain TENCEL™ fiber? Don’t worry, we will guide you through.
- Machine wash with cold water and on gentle cycle
- Use a mild detergent
- Do not bleach
- Do not soak the fabric
- Do not use fabric softener
- Recommend letting them air dry naturally
- Cool iron if required
One of the most highlighted features of bed sheets is the thread count. This is determined by how many horizontal and vertical threads are in a square inch of the fabric. Our sheets are 900 luxurious thread count.
OEKO-TEX Certified, the bedding is manufactured without using any harmful chemical. We ensure our sheet suitable for people with sensitive skin and even babies.
1 x Duvet Cover
1 x Fitted Sheet
2 x Pillowcases
1 x Bolster Case