Better sheets, better sleep, better life. Tencel™ fabrics offer you softness, breathability, a cooling sheet that will make your sleep no worries.
FREE Shipping for orders over RM150.
We provide 30 days guarantee period.
"Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings."
Our products are made of 100% Austrian Tencel™, Lyocell fibre made from cellulose which is found from eucalyptus trees. It bears a resemblance to silk while being more breathable and moisture absorbing.
- Our natural fibers which are 100% organic and hypoallergenic
- Helping the environment, cutting energy act by avoid blasting the air conditioning
- Soothing cool feeling, feels comfortable and holds up well overtime in any environment
- Smooth and silky soft feel moisture absorption and gentleness to skin, it is excellent for people with sensitive skin
- Highly breathable, lightweight feel which is perfect for a hot sleepers and helps relieve stress
Tencel™ lyocell fabric made from cellulose or wool pupl. Tencel™ branded lyocell is highly breathable, eco-friendly, extremely smooth silky soft and gentle to skin.
However, you might have gotten your sheets and now scratching your head how to wash my Tencel™ sheets? Don’t worry, we will guide you through.
- Machine wash with cold water and on gentle cycle
- Use a mild detergent
- Do not bleach
- Do not soak the fabric
- Do not use fabric softener
- Recommend letting them air dry naturally
- Cool iron if required
One of the most highlighted features of bed sheets is the thread count. This is determined by how many horizontal and vertical threads are in a square inch of the fabric. Our sheets are 900 luxurious thread count.
OEKO-TEX Certified, the bedding is manufactured without using any harmful chemical. We ensure our sheet suitable for people with sensitive skin and even babies.
1 x Duvet Cover